PEF | Professional Event Florist
Master the Art and Business with our Professional Event Florist Program in just 4 days. Our cutting edge 4-day Workshop Curriculum will teach you how to create profitable floral designs that will propel your event business to the next level! Become a Professional Event Florist this year.
By providing a focus on specific areas of expertise in event floral, we can deliver an unrivalled education in the event industry.
Professional Event Florist Program
Our course structure is focused on building your skills over 4-days of hands-on education & floral design classes.
The skills learned throughout the course will be invaluable to you as an event floral designer and will provide you with the knowledge & skills to create profitable floral arrangements for a variety of events.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Floral Design
- Unit 2: Designs and Consultations
- Unit 3: Mastering the Centerpiece
- Unit 4: Bouquet Designs and Holders
- Unit 5: Boutonniere and Corsage
- Online Resources and Supports
How to Get Started
- Step #1: Choose Your Date
- Step #2: Get Excited
- Step #3: Join us for 4 Amazing Days
- Step #4: Master the Art of Floral Design
- Step #5: Build Your Own Bouquets
- Step #6: Get Accredited From IWED
You will leave this workshop with extensive new design skills and a full portfolio of images to use for social media and marketing of these high end designs. So come in style on the each day so you can capture all of your hard work.
Professional Event Florist
Our Event Professional Event Florist teach you how to design & construct gorgeous florals that can be highly profitable!
Each day covers a different part of floral education – starting from the basics & moving on up to advanced florals, centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres & more. All the materials are provided in-class and our talented instructors will teach you everything you need to know in the world of floral design!
- 4-Days of Hands-on Floral Education.
- Access to the IWED Network of event professionals and on-going resources.
- An insider look at how you can benefit from adding florals to your design business
- All materials & equipment included - just bring your camera and start building your portfolio!
- Learn the real tools of the pros and turn your passion into a career
"The floral class was incredible! The instructor was amazing and very knowledgeable. She was super helpful and it was very hands-on with all of the students. The class was so much fun and so interesting that when it was time to go, we didn't realize how many hours had actually passed by. I can't wait to take another class with IWED. Thanks for an amazing time!"
LEARN BY DOING. OUR CURRICULUM IS 100% HANDS-ON LEARNING
Our curriculum is taught by industry experts who show you the right way to execute magazine-cover worthy designs.
Post-demonstration you work with the instructors and the rest of the group to build out the various elements of the event, from reception to ceremony & more.
Afterwards there is an open discussion and Q&A on the design elements, techniques and tools used during the execution portion.
We do this for every stage of the event, so you can understand how designers pull off top-tier events for luxury hotels and celebrity clientelle.
LOVED BY STUDENTS
All wedding and event designers need this hands-on course to learn how to create splendid arrangements. Once learned, the information is a stepping stone to becoming one of the best in the wedding and event design industry - thank you so much IWED!