Current Floral Trends
This year nature-inspired elements are RULING all aspects when we talk about event design, and “Greenery” for wedding décor, is certainly not left behind!
At this point, we all know that Pantone’s color Greenery is the 2017 décor-color trend, so obviously, flowers
will represent a huge part of that game of thrones! But I’m not talking about just plain flowers
, No – I meant flowers with attitude!
with sophistication, with a touch of sassiness, being used in a totally new way that gives your special occasion a refreshing and chic twist.
” to the maximum extent of the word. They are super hip and stylish and can be used to create a focal point for your ceremony or simply as a flower
bouquet to add that fashionable detail to your look. We are excited to see what ideas this new trend will bring.
Check out this fabulousness!!
1. A Flower Crown Made in Heaven.
You can use an over-sized flower
hoop to highlight an area of your wedding reception. If you are choosing to go with a neutral wedding style, this masterpiece will certainly add some attitude
Photo Credit: (Geneoh via Style Me Pretty)
2. The Ultimate Boho-chic Bouquet. An unexpected alternative to the traditional flower bouquet that will make your wedding outfit stand out, making your look even more unique and trendy.
Photo Credit: (via The Wedding Corner)
Did someone say #attitude?…
Photo Credit: (via Magnolia Rouge)
3. Romantic Floral Swing. This is an incredible piece that will make your special occasion a memorable one! Not only as part of your decoration but it can also be used as a prop for your pictures. What a cool idea!
Photo Credit: (via Jeremy Chou / Charis Events)
4. Floating Centerpieces. Set your guests table with this cute alternative as a centerpiece to create a more romantic, greenery look!
Photo Credit: (Jose Villa Photography via Style Me Pretty)
Such a unique design!…
Photo Credit: (Carley Rudd via Design Sponge)
5. Suspended Floral Hoops. These hanging wreaths under a tree or any other cute corner of the venue, will create a lush focal point for your event.
Photo Credit: (Austin Gros via Instagram)
Photo Credit: (via Birds of a Feather)
6. Ceremony Floral Dream. Circles don’t have a beginning or an end. This is an amazing way to represent your endless love being reassured that special day.
Photo Credit: (via Morais Vineyards)
Interested in creating beautiful floral arrangments like these? Join IWED to enroll in floral and event design classes to become accredited in these areas!