If you’re still looking for a combination of colors for your event happening this year, these are the perfect 7 shades of Pantone that will make your designs saturated in color in a whole new FLORABUNDANT way.
But to play with the Florabundant Pantone Palette you have to think outside the box; you have to take RISK – That’s the rule! – Encompassing the richness and boldness of this palette, covering huge spaces with any color or a mix of few of them for most dramatic impact. This trend goes beyond just flowers or a few decor items!
Take a glance at this awesome set of vivid colors. We have put together some ideas that will make your event look unique and high fashion. Embrace the exotic essence of this powerful palette as you explore new designs concepts.
Check out this Pantone extravaganza!
1. Pink Yarrow: The perfect definition of hot pink! A super sassy color that can be well placed as the major focus, as you mix it with a complementary color such as sage green, orange or gold.
Photo Credits: Bridesmaids (via onefabday.com) Table for 2 (via wedding forward.com) Table set up ( by Milanes Photography) Cake (via livinglocurto.com) Canopy (via Tersessenta – Tumblr)
2. Niagara: Funky and Bohemian. That is the definition of this Pantone pigment. This tone is ideal for weddings by the beach; its softness will be a great attribute for nature itself.
Photo Credits: Beach table (by Shefter Poling Photography) Altar and Van (by Laura Goldenberg Photography) Bridegroom (by Jeremy and Alicia Brown Photography) Cake (by Tara McMullen Photography) Shoes (by Kristin La Voie Photography)
3. Chrysanthemum: Straight FIRE! This Pantone color will give your event life, an intensity that you can combine with gold or green for a more dramatic effect.
5. Baton Rouge: Strong but classy. Is not pink and is not purple; right in the middle, you can find this Florabuntant shade. Made to give more depth and seriousness to your event without losing the bohemian spirit.
Photo Credits: Headpiece (by Alan and Taylor Photography) Centerpiece (by Arrowood Photography / Michael Daigian Florist) Menu (via weddingomania.com) Chandelier (via Modwedding.com) Table (by Emily Marie Photography) Shoes (by Melissa Krusse Photography)
6. Split Pea: Warm like the sun. This Pantone goodie will make your event look extra bright! And you can mix it with another hot color for a high fashion outcome.
Photo Credits: Chair (by Lauren Balingt Photography) Bridesmaids (by Sarah Seven Photography) Cake (by Kristine Marie Photography) Shoes (by Veil and Bow Photography) Reception (via destination weddings.com)
7. Red Dahlia: Romanticism at it’s best. This Florabundant color is super vibrant and bold and will make your event look so dramatic, almost like if was out of Romeo and Juliet love story. There’s no better way to represent your passion than covering your wedding with this fabulous red!
Photo Credits: Table setup (via swoonedmagazine.com) Reception (by HMR Design) Couch (by Blush & Mint photography) Champagne & Bridesmaid (by Miss Gen Photography)
Like the look of these color palettes? Learn to incorporate them into event designs with IWED!